Three things you can do today that will start changing your life.
- Everything you do and everything you create starts with how you think. Everything starts with thought, from thoughts comes emotion, from emotion comes action and then you get results.
- Meditation starts a stillness in that incessant stream of thoughts that most people are completely unaware of. Meditation creates a gap in your thoughts to allow different ideas to filter through.
- Make it really easy for yourself and start with just one minute a day! All you have to do is listen to your breathing because when you are listening to your breathing you can’t think!
Write Down 5 things you are grateful for
- Do this first thing every morning or last thing at night, write down what you are grateful for and why.
- Our brains tend to have this automatic thinking towards the negative. It is easy to think of negative and depressing things – of things that don’t serve our best interests.
- External sources such as social media and the news, that grab our attention, are mostly negative. These pull us into negative thought cycles and negative and fearful thinking.
- When you think of gratitude, you are commanding your mind to look for what is good in your life, the more you think of good things, the more you focus on good things – you are training your brain to look for more good!
- As we know it all starts with our thoughts! To create a different life, you need to think different thoughts.
- Reading Biographies and Autobiographies of people we admire, successful people, productivity books, helps us think their thoughts.
- A great place to start is “Peak” by Anders Ericsson. He studied high-performance experts in many fields, he documented how they became experts, this will teach you how you can learn new skills, quickly!